Who’s in for a good night out?
THE music of The Who comes to Letchworth s Plinston Hall next week. Tribute band Who s Who formed in 1996 to celebrate the live sound of one of the UK s top mod-rock bands. Since that time they have amassed a good deal of critical acclaim and a cult foll
THE music of The Who comes to Letchworth's Plinston Hall next week.
Tribute band Who's Who formed in 1996 to celebrate the live sound of one of the UK's top mod-rock bands.
Since that time they have amassed a good deal of critical acclaim and a cult following, and are returning following a sell-out gig last year.
Live at Letchworth, Who's Who, will play a wide selection of the hits of Daltrey, Townshend and co.
And drummer Paul Kemp is Who's Who's version of Keith Moon, an impression not to be missed!
The gig, tomorrow, (Friday) is for over-18s only.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 3 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 6 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 7 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 10 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
It starts at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £10 in advance, and £12 on the door.
Contact the box office on 01462 672003