When it’s fun to be grumpy
Those moaning, finger shaking middle aged women are back at the Cambridge Corn Exchange for a third round of huffing, puffing and tutting. The Grumpy Old Women will scrutinize that step in life where you go from being cool and collected to hot and bother
Those moaning, finger shaking middle aged women are back at the Cambridge Corn Exchange for a third round of huffing, puffing and tutting.
The Grumpy Old Women will scrutinize that step in life where you go from being cool and collected to hot and bothered and a bit frayed around the edges.
Denise Black, Britt Ekland, and Dillie Keane will take over the moan-a-thon for this year's show.
Audiences will have their sides splitting with 90 minutes of theatrical HRT based on the BBC2 series and book.
You may also want to watch:
Written by comedian, writer, and stand-up Jenny :clair alongside Judith Holder and directed by Hannah Chissick, the popular show promises to support those women of a certain age who spend Saturday mornings down at the bottle bank.
The first grumpy cast, consisting of Jenny :clair, Dillie Keane, and Linda Robson set off on a 40-date sell out tour last year.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
For the autumn tour two new grumpies were recruited - Rhona Cameron and Annette Badland.
And now the grumpy bandwagon hits Cambridge with its third live stage show.
The Grumpy Old Women will take to the stage on September 27 at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £23 and are available by calling 01223 357851.