When it’s fun to be grumpy
Those moaning, finger shaking middle aged women are back at the Cambridge Corn Exchange for a third round of huffing, puffing and tutting. The Grumpy Old Women will scrutinize that step in life where you go from being cool and collected to hot and bother
Those moaning, finger shaking middle aged women are back at the Cambridge Corn Exchange for a third round of huffing, puffing and tutting.
The Grumpy Old Women will scrutinize that step in life where you go from being cool and collected to hot and bothered and a bit frayed around the edges.
Denise Black, Britt Ekland, and Dillie Keane will take over the moan-a-thon for this year's show.
Audiences will have their sides splitting with 90 minutes of theatrical HRT based on the BBC2 series and book.
Written by comedian, writer, and stand-up Jenny :clair alongside Judith Holder and directed by Hannah Chissick, the popular show promises to support those women of a certain age who spend Saturday mornings down at the bottle bank.
The first grumpy cast, consisting of Jenny :clair, Dillie Keane, and Linda Robson set off on a 40-date sell out tour last year.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 8 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
For the autumn tour two new grumpies were recruited - Rhona Cameron and Annette Badland.
And now the grumpy bandwagon hits Cambridge with its third live stage show.
The Grumpy Old Women will take to the stage on September 27 at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £23 and are available by calling 01223 357851.