What's on in-and-around Royston April 19 - 25
Thursday April 19 - Cambridge Arts Theatre: Martha, Josie and the Chinese Elvis starring Maureen Lipman and Lesley Dunlop. 7.45pm and 2.30pm today and Saturday. £10-£27. (Ends Saturday April 21). 01223 503333. - ADC Theatre, Cambridge: Pygmalion by
Thursday April 19
- Cambridge Arts Theatre: Martha, Josie and the Chinese Elvis starring Maureen Lipman and Lesley Dunlop. 7.45pm and 2.30pm today and Saturday. £10-£27. (Ends Saturday April 21). 01223 503333.
- ADC Theatre, Cambridge: Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw. 7.45pm and 2.30pm on Saturday. £7-£9. (Ends Saturday April 21). 01223 300085.
- The Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Elkie Brooks. 7.45pm. £21.50. 08700 131030.
Friday April 20
- Cambridge Corn Exchange: Motown Memories - 40th anniversary tour. 7.30pm. £18.50-£19.50. 01223 357851.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 7 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Imperial War Museums launches first ever IWM Live event at Duxford this year
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Curtis Stigers. 7.45pm. £18-£20
- Plinston Hall, Letchworth: Nine Below Zero, 7.30pm. £12 advance, £14 on door. 01462 672003.
Saturday April 21
- The Junction, Cambridge: Arts Careers Fair - seminars, presentations and stalls offering advice and information on careers in the arts sector. Noon-5pm. Free
- Wimpole Estate: St George Food and Beer Celebrations - Celebrate the patron saint of England with traditional English recipes in the Old Rectory Restaurant, complemented by locally produced traditional ales. (Ends Monday)
Monday April 23
- Mumford Theatre, Cambridge: A Week of Short Plays presented by the Cambridge Drama Festival. 7.30pm. Adults £7, concessions £6, season ticket for the week £22, concessions £20. (Ends Saturday April 28). 01223 352932.
Tuesday April 24
- Cambridge Arts Theatre: Three Sisters. 7.45pm and 2.30pm on Thursday and Saturday. £10-£27. (Ends Saturday April 28).
Wednesday April 25
- The Orange Tree, Norton Rd Baldock: Session/Singaround. 8.30pm. Entry £2.
- Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Bucks Fizz and Brotherhood of Man. 7.45pm. £15.