What's on in-and-around Royston April 19 - 25
Thursday April 19 - Cambridge Arts Theatre: Martha, Josie and the Chinese Elvis starring Maureen Lipman and Lesley Dunlop. 7.45pm and 2.30pm today and Saturday. £10-£27. (Ends Saturday April 21). 01223 503333. - ADC Theatre, Cambridge: Pygmalion by
Thursday April 19
- Cambridge Arts Theatre: Martha, Josie and the Chinese Elvis starring Maureen Lipman and Lesley Dunlop. 7.45pm and 2.30pm today and Saturday. £10-£27. (Ends Saturday April 21). 01223 503333.
- ADC Theatre, Cambridge: Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw. 7.45pm and 2.30pm on Saturday. £7-£9. (Ends Saturday April 21). 01223 300085.
- The Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Elkie Brooks. 7.45pm. £21.50. 08700 131030.
You may also want to watch:
Friday April 20
- Cambridge Corn Exchange: Motown Memories - 40th anniversary tour. 7.30pm. £18.50-£19.50. 01223 357851.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 10 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Curtis Stigers. 7.45pm. £18-£20
- Plinston Hall, Letchworth: Nine Below Zero, 7.30pm. £12 advance, £14 on door. 01462 672003.
Saturday April 21
- The Junction, Cambridge: Arts Careers Fair - seminars, presentations and stalls offering advice and information on careers in the arts sector. Noon-5pm. Free
- Wimpole Estate: St George Food and Beer Celebrations - Celebrate the patron saint of England with traditional English recipes in the Old Rectory Restaurant, complemented by locally produced traditional ales. (Ends Monday)
Monday April 23
- Mumford Theatre, Cambridge: A Week of Short Plays presented by the Cambridge Drama Festival. 7.30pm. Adults £7, concessions £6, season ticket for the week £22, concessions £20. (Ends Saturday April 28). 01223 352932.
Tuesday April 24
- Cambridge Arts Theatre: Three Sisters. 7.45pm and 2.30pm on Thursday and Saturday. £10-£27. (Ends Saturday April 28).
Wednesday April 25
- The Orange Tree, Norton Rd Baldock: Session/Singaround. 8.30pm. Entry £2.
- Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Bucks Fizz and Brotherhood of Man. 7.45pm. £15.