Volumes 1 and 3 - The Traveling Wilburys
OFFICIALLY available on CD at last – the entire recording output of this supergroup to top all supergroups – in typical light-hearted Wilbury fashion, there never was a volume two. Beatle George Harrison comes into his own here with some fine work, along
OFFICIALLY available on CD at last - the entire recording output of this supergroup to top all supergroups - in typical light-hearted Wilbury fashion, there never was a volume two.
Beatle George Harrison comes into his own here with some fine work, along with legends Roy Orbison, who died before Volume 3 was recorded, and Bob Dylan. They are all on top form.
The other two members of the band, Electric Light Orchestra's Jeff Lynne, who shared most of the production work with Harrison, and the excellent Tom Petty, are of course, also stars in their own right, and are arguably the driving force of the band, with their fine musicianship.
A DVD of rare footage is included in the package.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 3 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 4 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 8 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 9 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 10 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash