Volumes 1 and 3 - The Traveling Wilburys
OFFICIALLY available on CD at last – the entire recording output of this supergroup to top all supergroups – in typical light-hearted Wilbury fashion, there never was a volume two. Beatle George Harrison comes into his own here with some fine work, along
OFFICIALLY available on CD at last - the entire recording output of this supergroup to top all supergroups - in typical light-hearted Wilbury fashion, there never was a volume two.
Beatle George Harrison comes into his own here with some fine work, along with legends Roy Orbison, who died before Volume 3 was recorded, and Bob Dylan. They are all on top form.
The other two members of the band, Electric Light Orchestra's Jeff Lynne, who shared most of the production work with Harrison, and the excellent Tom Petty, are of course, also stars in their own right, and are arguably the driving force of the band, with their fine musicianship.
A DVD of rare footage is included in the package.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 4 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 5 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 6 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 10 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe