Watch Virtual Cambridge Rock Festival 2020 again
- Credit: Cambridge Rock Festival
Let’s rock – again! There’s another chance to see this year’s Virtual Cambridge Rock Festival online this week.
To celebrate the imminent launch of discounted advance tickets for next year’s Cambridge Rock Festival, music fans can relive this year’s virtual offering.
With the coronavirus pandemic forcing organisers to cancel CRF2020, promoters took the show online with Virtual CRF back in June over the four days the festival should have taken place.
The festival showcase featured recorded sets from the rock event, with the videos streamed online, complete with set breaks to allow for buying band merchandising.
There were two stages of live music to watch, with over 40 bands to see for free.
You may also want to watch:
The Virtual Cambridge Rock Festival 2020 will be rerun from Thursday, August 6 at 5pm and will run through until Sunday, August 9 at 11pm.
The repeat screening can be watched at www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk/
Festival organisers are also running a free to enter prize draw for everyone who signs up for the CRF newsletter at www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk/crf-newsletter
Prizes include free tickets.
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
Cambridge Rock Festival is due to return in 2021 at its new venue, at the East Of England Showground in Peterborough, on June 17-20.
Acts include Focus, Cats in Space and Pendragon.