Watch Virtual Cambridge Rock Festival 2020 again
- Credit: Cambridge Rock Festival
Let’s rock – again! There’s another chance to see this year’s Virtual Cambridge Rock Festival online this week.
To celebrate the imminent launch of discounted advance tickets for next year’s Cambridge Rock Festival, music fans can relive this year’s virtual offering.
With the coronavirus pandemic forcing organisers to cancel CRF2020, promoters took the show online with Virtual CRF back in June over the four days the festival should have taken place.
The festival showcase featured recorded sets from the rock event, with the videos streamed online, complete with set breaks to allow for buying band merchandising.
There were two stages of live music to watch, with over 40 bands to see for free.
The Virtual Cambridge Rock Festival 2020 will be rerun from Thursday, August 6 at 5pm and will run through until Sunday, August 9 at 11pm.
The repeat screening can be watched at www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk/
Festival organisers are also running a free to enter prize draw for everyone who signs up for the CRF newsletter at www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk/crf-newsletter
Prizes include free tickets.
- 1 Therfield pub celebrates lockdown heroes
- 2 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 World IBD Day: Crohn's disease sufferer speaks out
- 5 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 6 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 7 Garden centre to host royal treat for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 9 Royston Methodists welcome leading figures to church
- 10 Family-run bridalwear shop closes down after 23 years
Cambridge Rock Festival is due to return in 2021 at its new venue, at the East Of England Showground in Peterborough, on June 17-20.
Acts include Focus, Cats in Space and Pendragon.