Versatile Dominic all set to wow his fans
One of Ireland s most dynamic and versatile performers will be appearing at the Gordon Craig Theatre next week. Dominic Kirwan will be bringing his fast moving show and Irish charm to wow his Stevenage fans on Sunday, June 10. The show will be full of Dom
One of Ireland's most dynamic and versatile performers will be appearing at the Gordon Craig Theatre next week.
Dominic Kirwan will be bringing his fast moving show and Irish charm to wow his Stevenage fans on Sunday, June 10.
The show will be full of Dominic's favourite tracks from the 70s, including A Little Bit More, If, Silver Lady, and You To Me Are Everything, along with many other classics.
Dominic, born in Omagh, Co Tyrone, in 1960, fell in love with music and entertainment as a child when he became Ulster Minor Irish Dancing Champion.
You may also want to watch:
This was followed by the formation of his first band in 1979, The Melody Boys, who worked locally in North-West Ulster.
Dominic, who sites singers Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, and Bryan Adams as his favourites, made his first record, Alice is in Wonderland, after he won a talent competition in 1985.
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 6 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 7 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 8 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 9 Community stalwart who led national effort to help navy veterans during pandemic receives BEM
- 10 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
He went on to make his first album, which is now a collector's item.
However, his break came when he was signed for RITZ Records, the label behind middle of the road and Irish country music in the 80s and 90s
Dominic, who performs up to 200 of his own shows a year, has also had guest appearances on the tours of American stars such as Charlie Pride, Kenny Rogers, and Tammy Wynette.
With a new album and his big band country music, this true Irish star looks set to enthral audiences with his spectacular show.
Tickets cost £16.50 and are available from the box office on 08700 131030, or online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk