Versatile Dominic all set to wow his fans
One of Ireland s most dynamic and versatile performers will be appearing at the Gordon Craig Theatre next week. Dominic Kirwan will be bringing his fast moving show and Irish charm to wow his Stevenage fans on Sunday, June 10. The show will be full of Dom
One of Ireland's most dynamic and versatile performers will be appearing at the Gordon Craig Theatre next week.
Dominic Kirwan will be bringing his fast moving show and Irish charm to wow his Stevenage fans on Sunday, June 10.
The show will be full of Dominic's favourite tracks from the 70s, including A Little Bit More, If, Silver Lady, and You To Me Are Everything, along with many other classics.
Dominic, born in Omagh, Co Tyrone, in 1960, fell in love with music and entertainment as a child when he became Ulster Minor Irish Dancing Champion.
This was followed by the formation of his first band in 1979, The Melody Boys, who worked locally in North-West Ulster.
Dominic, who sites singers Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, and Bryan Adams as his favourites, made his first record, Alice is in Wonderland, after he won a talent competition in 1985.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 3 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 6 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 7 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 10 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
He went on to make his first album, which is now a collector's item.
However, his break came when he was signed for RITZ Records, the label behind middle of the road and Irish country music in the 80s and 90s
Dominic, who performs up to 200 of his own shows a year, has also had guest appearances on the tours of American stars such as Charlie Pride, Kenny Rogers, and Tammy Wynette.
With a new album and his big band country music, this true Irish star looks set to enthral audiences with his spectacular show.
Tickets cost £16.50 and are available from the box office on 08700 131030, or online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk