Tickets for the 50th Cambridge Folk Festival completely sold out
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival have sold out.
Each day of the festival, which runs from July 31-August 3 at Cherry Hinton Hall in Cambridge.
Organisers say the sell-out highlights the festival’s continued success and popularity as it prepares to celebrate its 50th birthday.
Business and Marketing Manager for the Cambridge Folk Festival, Neil Jones, said: “We are delighted that the Festival has sold out in advance and look forward to welcoming everyone to what promises to be a memorable event in our anniversary year”.
No tickets will be available for purchase at the gate over the Festival weekend, so people are being advised not travel to Cambridge if they do not have a ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Van Morrison, Sinead O’Connor and Ladysmith Black Mambazo are among the performers at this year’s festival. See www.cambridgefolkfestival.co.uk for more information.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 3 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes