Tickets for the 50th Cambridge Folk Festival completely sold out
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival have sold out.
Each day of the festival, which runs from July 31-August 3 at Cherry Hinton Hall in Cambridge.
Organisers say the sell-out highlights the festival’s continued success and popularity as it prepares to celebrate its 50th birthday.
Business and Marketing Manager for the Cambridge Folk Festival, Neil Jones, said: “We are delighted that the Festival has sold out in advance and look forward to welcoming everyone to what promises to be a memorable event in our anniversary year”.
No tickets will be available for purchase at the gate over the Festival weekend, so people are being advised not travel to Cambridge if they do not have a ticket.
Van Morrison, Sinead O’Connor and Ladysmith Black Mambazo are among the performers at this year’s festival. See www.cambridgefolkfestival.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 6 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 9 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
- 10 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party