Tickets for the 50th Cambridge Folk Festival completely sold out
- Credit: Archant
Tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival have sold out.
Each day of the festival, which runs from July 31-August 3 at Cherry Hinton Hall in Cambridge.
Organisers say the sell-out highlights the festival’s continued success and popularity as it prepares to celebrate its 50th birthday.
Business and Marketing Manager for the Cambridge Folk Festival, Neil Jones, said: “We are delighted that the Festival has sold out in advance and look forward to welcoming everyone to what promises to be a memorable event in our anniversary year”.
No tickets will be available for purchase at the gate over the Festival weekend, so people are being advised not travel to Cambridge if they do not have a ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Van Morrison, Sinead O’Connor and Ladysmith Black Mambazo are among the performers at this year’s festival. See www.cambridgefolkfestival.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 9 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 10 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash