The Projected Passion Revue - Dexys Midnight Runners
HERE is a collection of almost every recording Dexys Midnight Runners produced in the early 1980s. It includes both a BBC Radio 1 session and a BBC in Concert recording. This was a time when the group was seen to be at its peak – and when it devised a sho
HERE is a collection of almost every recording Dexys Midnight Runners produced in the early 1980s.
It includes both a BBC Radio 1 session and a BBC in Concert recording.
This was a time when the group was seen to be at its peak - and when it devised a show which was designed purely for live theatre.
The live performances using such material as the rhythm and blues number Respect and Until I Believe in My Soul gave the band a greater strength.
You may also want to watch:
It was a time, too, when the line-up of the group changed dramatically after the chart successes of 1980.
Missing, however, is Come on Elaine and Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile).
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
There is coming, however, an album later in the year covering the 25 years of the group's work.