The Projected Passion Revue - Dexys Midnight Runners
HERE is a collection of almost every recording Dexys Midnight Runners produced in the early 1980s. It includes both a BBC Radio 1 session and a BBC in Concert recording. This was a time when the group was seen to be at its peak – and when it devised a sho
HERE is a collection of almost every recording Dexys Midnight Runners produced in the early 1980s.
It includes both a BBC Radio 1 session and a BBC in Concert recording.
This was a time when the group was seen to be at its peak - and when it devised a show which was designed purely for live theatre.
The live performances using such material as the rhythm and blues number Respect and Until I Believe in My Soul gave the band a greater strength.
You may also want to watch:
It was a time, too, when the line-up of the group changed dramatically after the chart successes of 1980.
Missing, however, is Come on Elaine and Jackie Wilson Said (I'm In Heaven When You Smile).
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 5 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 8 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
- 9 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 10 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
There is coming, however, an album later in the year covering the 25 years of the group's work.