THREE artists are opening up their studios and inviting people to come and look around. Sisters Jane and Katharine Edwards and Mark Humphrey will be inviting visitors to look at their work at Burloes Farm, Royston, as part of the Hertfordshire Visual Arts
THREE artists are opening up their studios and inviting people to come and look around.
Sisters Jane and Katharine Edwards and Mark Humphrey will be inviting visitors to look at their work at Burloes Farm, Royston, as part of the Hertfordshire Visual Arts Forum event.
Jane and Katharine will be showing a selection of their vibrant fused glass panels, bowls, plates and paintings which have been inspired by emotional responses to colour and forms within landscapes.
A selection of original hand-carved stone sculptures by Mr Humphrey will be on show, as well as limited edition cast sculptures.
Mr Humphrey said: "We hold several open studio events throughout the year to give visitors the opportunity of discussing our work and our inspirations.
"It's always a real pleasure to see new visitors and gratifying that so many people come back for a return visit."
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 3 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 4 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 5 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 6 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 7 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 8 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
Two guest artists, Malcolm Brown and Lucy Moore, will be showing a selection of their drawings and paintings.
Burloes Farm Studios are just off the B1039 towards Barley.
The studios will be open on the weekends of September 8-9, 15-16 and 22-23 from 10am-6pm.
# For more details call 01763 257337.