Stage set for treat
THE September Play Season is here, and with it a plethora of TV stars to entertain you. The Gordon Craig Theatre and Ian Dickens Productions Ltd have carefully selected three plays to stage this month. The season begins with Peter Amory, Chris Tate in Emm
THE September Play Season is here, and with it a plethora of TV stars to entertain you.
The Gordon Craig Theatre and Ian Dickens Productions Ltd have carefully selected three plays to stage this month.
The season begins with Peter Amory, Chris Tate in Emmerdale, Nicola Wheeler, Nicola Blackstock in Emmerdale, Tony O'Callaghan, Sgt Matt Boyden in The Bill, Shirley Anne Field, and Chloe Newsome in JB Priestley's classic drama Dangerous Corner now playing until September 15.
Robert Caplan and his wife are entertaining her brother and sister-in-law. Family skeletons come crashing out of the closet as Robert insists on uncovering the truth about his brother's 'suicide'.
You may also want to watch:
From September 18-22 William Douglas Home's hilarious comedy The Secretary Bird will take to the stage.
Hugh says he will provide the grounds when his younger wife of only 12 years, Liz, suddenly announces she has fallen for John and wants a divorce. However, it turns out Hugh's pretty secretary is involved in the plan.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 4 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 5 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 10 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
A Touch of Danger will be on stage from September 25-29.
When best selling author Max Telligan's secretary Liz, and his soon-to-be ex wife Harriet, read in the paper that he has been found dead in Munich they are stunned.
Their shock soon turns to amazement when Max walks in very much alive.
Plays can be seen Tuesday-Saturday at 7.45pm, and tickets cost £12.50-17.50.
There will also be matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm costing £13.50.
Special package rates are available.
For more information and tickets call 08700 131030 or visit the website www.gordon-craig.co.uk