Solid Silver Sixties
It s back to one of the most influential musical decades of all time when the Solid Silver Sixties Show stops off at Cambridge Corn Exchange later this month. The show features some of the top hitmakers from the 60s– all in one concert. The Searchers are
It's back to one of the most influential musical decades of all time when the Solid Silver Sixties Show stops off at Cambridge Corn Exchange later this month.
The show features some of the top hitmakers from the 60s- all in one concert.
The Searchers are still going strong since hitting the top in 1963 with Sweets For My Sweet.
Other classic hits they will play include Sugar & Spice, Needles & Pins, and Don't Throw Your Love Away.
The Merseybeats are also on the bill, along with Wayne Fontana.
And special guest for the concert is John Walker of The Walker Brothers, whose hits included The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore, Make It Easy On Yourself, My Ship Is Coming In, and No Regrets.
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 8 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
The show, on March 20, starts at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £21, £19, and £17. Box office: 01223 357851.