Solid Silver Sixties
It s back to one of the most influential musical decades of all time when the Solid Silver Sixties Show stops off at Cambridge Corn Exchange later this month. The show features some of the top hitmakers from the 60s– all in one concert. The Searchers are
It's back to one of the most influential musical decades of all time when the Solid Silver Sixties Show stops off at Cambridge Corn Exchange later this month.
The show features some of the top hitmakers from the 60s- all in one concert.
The Searchers are still going strong since hitting the top in 1963 with Sweets For My Sweet.
Other classic hits they will play include Sugar & Spice, Needles & Pins, and Don't Throw Your Love Away.
You may also want to watch:
The Merseybeats are also on the bill, along with Wayne Fontana.
And special guest for the concert is John Walker of The Walker Brothers, whose hits included The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore, Make It Easy On Yourself, My Ship Is Coming In, and No Regrets.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 6 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 7 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 10 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
The show, on March 20, starts at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £21, £19, and £17. Box office: 01223 357851.