Want to support Help for Heroes? Attend this Royston concert
A musician shocked by the level of homelessness among war veterans is holding a concert in Royston next week for Help for Heroes.
Paddy Findlay - who along with playing partner Lloyd Crowley was named Royston's Young Musicians of the Year 2018 - will be taking to the stage at The Old Bull Inn on Saturday, October 19, in aid of the UK military support charity.
Paddy started supporting Help for Heroes after an encounter with a homeless man in Cambridge who had served in Afghanistan, which led him to discover the level of homelessness among veterans.
As a result, he released a CD in 2017 titled 'Anthem to a Soldier', and donated all proceeds to the charity.
For the concert at the Royston High Street venue he will be joined by Lloyd, with the Herts-based pair often playing as a duo at Help for Heroes events.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets to the show, which starts at 8.30pm, call Paddy on 07909 705125 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 7 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 8 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 9 More people in Herts have been vaccinated than have had COVID-19
- 10 COVID-19 figures falling in North Herts and South Cambs