Royston’s Got Talent coming to King James Academy
- Credit: Archant
Newlings of Royston is proud to announce the first ever Royston`s Got Talent Show at the King James Academy.
All proceeds for the show on October 26 will go towards restoring St John the Baptist Church after the devastating fire in December last year.
Assistant funeral manager Andy McFadyen said: "We thought bringing the community together in a fun event would be the perfect way to raise money for the church.
"It doesn't matter how young or old you are Newlings of Royston is looking for the next star."
Apply by September 13 at the funeral directors in Fish Hill, call 01763 242375 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry £10.
You may also want to watch:
You can purchase tickets for any of the two live heats (adults £5, children £3) and the final (adults £10, children £5) from King James Academy from September 9.
"Please, come and have a fun night and lets raise some money!" Andy added.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe