Royston Crow What’s On Guide - 13/09/06
Thursday # Boxfield Gallery, Stevenage: Fiona Benjamin will be exhibiting her mosaic creations. (ends October 1). # Royston Museum: The Land That Time Forgot. (Until September 24). # The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge: Mission Impossible? Ethics and Choice
# Boxfield Gallery, Stevenage: Fiona Benjamin will be exhibiting her mosaic creations. (ends October 1).
# Royston Museum: The Land That Time Forgot. (Until September 24).
# The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge: Mission Impossible? Ethics and Choices in Conservation. (until September 24).
# Kettle's Yard, Cambridge: Lines of Enquiry: thinking through drawing. (ends Sunday). For more information call 01223 352124.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 3 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 4 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 5 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 6 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 10 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
# Audley End House: Experience Day - Photography. 10.30am-4.30pm. £45 including lunch.
# Cottered Community Centre: Live Rock 'n' Roll Night in aid of Herts Society for the Blind. 8pm. £8 including supper. For tickets call 01992 588145.
# Hatfield House: Shakespeare Sonnet Walks. 11am-4.30pm. £8. (ends tomorrow). For more information call 01707 643620.
# The Cambridge Corn Exchange: Estampas Portenas in Tango Fire. 7.30pm. £16.50-£22.00.
# Hitchin Folk Club: Tanglefoot plus Keith Pearson. 7.30pm.
# The Cambridge Corn Exchange: Puccini's Madama Butterfly. 7.30pm. a
# Heritage Centre, Manor House, Buntingford: Buntingford Architecture - the exhibition looks at past and present buildings in the market town. 2-5pm. Admission free.
# The Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Street Dance Productions. 2.30pm and 7.30pm. £8.00 and £13.00. Under 15s £3.50 discount.
# Cambridge Arts Theatre: Heroes starring Art Malik. 7.45pm and 2.30pm on Saturdays. £10.00-£27. (Ends September 23).
# The Cambridge Corn Exchange: The Vagina Monologues. 7.30pm. £19-£21.
# The Junction, Cambridge: Thea Gilmore. 8pm. £15.