Royston Crow What’s On Guide - 13/09/06
Thursday # Boxfield Gallery, Stevenage: Fiona Benjamin will be exhibiting her mosaic creations. (ends October 1). # Royston Museum: The Land That Time Forgot. (Until September 24). # The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge: Mission Impossible? Ethics and Choice
# Boxfield Gallery, Stevenage: Fiona Benjamin will be exhibiting her mosaic creations. (ends October 1).
# Royston Museum: The Land That Time Forgot. (Until September 24).
# The Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge: Mission Impossible? Ethics and Choices in Conservation. (until September 24).
You may also want to watch:
# Kettle's Yard, Cambridge: Lines of Enquiry: thinking through drawing. (ends Sunday). For more information call 01223 352124.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 9 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 10 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
# Audley End House: Experience Day - Photography. 10.30am-4.30pm. £45 including lunch.
# Cottered Community Centre: Live Rock 'n' Roll Night in aid of Herts Society for the Blind. 8pm. £8 including supper. For tickets call 01992 588145.
# Hatfield House: Shakespeare Sonnet Walks. 11am-4.30pm. £8. (ends tomorrow). For more information call 01707 643620.
# The Cambridge Corn Exchange: Estampas Portenas in Tango Fire. 7.30pm. £16.50-£22.00.
# Hitchin Folk Club: Tanglefoot plus Keith Pearson. 7.30pm.
# The Cambridge Corn Exchange: Puccini's Madama Butterfly. 7.30pm. a
# Heritage Centre, Manor House, Buntingford: Buntingford Architecture - the exhibition looks at past and present buildings in the market town. 2-5pm. Admission free.
# The Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage: Street Dance Productions. 2.30pm and 7.30pm. £8.00 and £13.00. Under 15s £3.50 discount.
# Cambridge Arts Theatre: Heroes starring Art Malik. 7.45pm and 2.30pm on Saturdays. £10.00-£27. (Ends September 23).
# The Cambridge Corn Exchange: The Vagina Monologues. 7.30pm. £19-£21.
# The Junction, Cambridge: Thea Gilmore. 8pm. £15.