Relive that Queen magic
The Cambridge Corn Exchange will certainly be rocking with the chance to relive the Queen experience on Saturday. Gary Mullen and The Works will be belting out hits such as Under Pressure, Don t Stop Me Now, and Bohemian Rhapsody in this fantastic Queen
The Cambridge Corn Exchange will certainly be rocking with the chance to relive the Queen experience on Saturday.
Gary Mullen and The Works will be belting out hits such as Under Pressure, Don't Stop Me Now, and Bohemian Rhapsody in this fantastic Queen tribute concert.
Gary Mullen has toured with One Night of Queen since winning the final of Stars in Their Eyes as the legendary Freddie Mercury in 2000.
It was his wife and mother who secretly sent off his application form before he polled 864,838 votes in the live final, more than double the runner-up, and an all-time record number of votes on the show.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside Gary will be Davie Brockett on guitar, Billy Moffat on bass, drummer Jonathan Evans and Martin Campbell will play piano.
Gary Mullen and The Works will play at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday September 8 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 5 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
Tickets priced at £17.50 are available by calling 01223 357851.