Relive that Queen magic
The Cambridge Corn Exchange will certainly be rocking with the chance to relive the Queen experience on Saturday. Gary Mullen and The Works will be belting out hits such as Under Pressure, Don t Stop Me Now, and Bohemian Rhapsody in this fantastic Queen
The Cambridge Corn Exchange will certainly be rocking with the chance to relive the Queen experience on Saturday.
Gary Mullen and The Works will be belting out hits such as Under Pressure, Don't Stop Me Now, and Bohemian Rhapsody in this fantastic Queen tribute concert.
Gary Mullen has toured with One Night of Queen since winning the final of Stars in Their Eyes as the legendary Freddie Mercury in 2000.
It was his wife and mother who secretly sent off his application form before he polled 864,838 votes in the live final, more than double the runner-up, and an all-time record number of votes on the show.
Alongside Gary will be Davie Brockett on guitar, Billy Moffat on bass, drummer Jonathan Evans and Martin Campbell will play piano.
Gary Mullen and The Works will play at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday September 8 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 6 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 7 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 8 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 9 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
Tickets priced at £17.50 are available by calling 01223 357851.