Released Monday July, 24 IN the old days, the Now ... compilations featured a strange pig-man wearing sunglasses getting down on the cover, presumably to the hip sounds on the album. Thankfully, the compilation series has opted for a less dad-friendly
Released Monday July, 24
IN the old days, the Now ... compilations featured a strange pig-man wearing sunglasses 'getting down' on the cover, presumably to the hip sounds on the album.
Thankfully, the compilation series has opted for a less dad-friendly approach in recent years, and so the current batch of double CDs comes without any unnecessary porcine music-lovers. And they're not on tape any more.
Now 64, like its 63 predecessors, offers a one-stop singles shop for the cash-strapped British teenager. If you've spent your Saturday carrying out pointless menial tasks for the man, do you really want to be spending your cash on expensive singles with remixes for B-sides? The answer, of course, is no.
You may also want to watch:
This time around, Gnarls Barkley's smash Crazy is featured, along with Nelly Furtado, Lily Allen, Keane and Sugababes.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 10 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory