Released Monday July, 24 IN the old days, the Now ... compilations featured a strange pig-man wearing sunglasses getting down on the cover, presumably to the hip sounds on the album. Thankfully, the compilation series has opted for a less dad-friendly
Released Monday July, 24
IN the old days, the Now ... compilations featured a strange pig-man wearing sunglasses 'getting down' on the cover, presumably to the hip sounds on the album.
Thankfully, the compilation series has opted for a less dad-friendly approach in recent years, and so the current batch of double CDs comes without any unnecessary porcine music-lovers. And they're not on tape any more.
Now 64, like its 63 predecessors, offers a one-stop singles shop for the cash-strapped British teenager. If you've spent your Saturday carrying out pointless menial tasks for the man, do you really want to be spending your cash on expensive singles with remixes for B-sides? The answer, of course, is no.
You may also want to watch:
This time around, Gnarls Barkley's smash Crazy is featured, along with Nelly Furtado, Lily Allen, Keane and Sugababes.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 3 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 6 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- 7 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 8 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department