No offence – Carr’s back
One of the biggest faces in comedy pitches up at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on his latest tour this month. Jimmy Carr is back on the road doing what he does best with the new aptly named stand-up show – Repeat Offender. Fresh from presenting 8 Out of 10
One of the biggest faces in comedy pitches up at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on his latest tour this month.
Jimmy Carr is back on the road doing what he does best with the new aptly named stand-up show - Repeat Offender.
Fresh from presenting 8 Out of 10 Cats, writing his first book, The Naked Jape, and recording his third DVD, Comedian, the man The Guardian described as 'A comedy hero for our times' hits the stage again.
Most fans now know what to expect from one of the distinctive stars' shows.
You may also want to watch:
The show will be full of Carr's styl;e of humour, and there will, of course, be witty put downs for anyone daring to heckle and join in.
Jimmy is a love him or hate him character, but gaining a place in the Guinness Book of World Records as the first comedian in cyberspace shows he's doing something right.
- 1 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 2 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 3 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 4 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 7 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
The star topped the album charts on iTunes and the MySpace comedy rankings, with more than 18,000 fans online.
Jimmy will be appearing at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on November 17 and December 8, and a new date has been added on January 19.
Tickets cost £19.50 and are available from the box office on 01223 357851.
But be warned - the show is not for those who may be easily offended.