Night full of disco nostalgia
IT S time to polish those platforms, unfurl those flares and hitch up your hot pants for a revival of the disco era. Stepping back in time to the days of Saturday Night Fever, big hairdos and David Bowie, Thank You for the Music is the tribute show set to
IT'S time to polish those platforms, unfurl those flares and hitch up your hot pants for a revival of the disco era.
Stepping back in time to the days of Saturday Night Fever, big hairdos and David Bowie, Thank You for the Music is the tribute show set to have audiences at the Cambridge Corn Exchange dancing their socks off.
Celebrating the glittering careers of supergroups Abba and the Bee Gees, the show features all of the bands' million-selling hits such as Stayin' Alive, How Deep is Your Love, Mamma Mia, Dancing Queen, and of course, Thank You for the Music.
The production, putting Abba and Bee Gees music together on one stage, offers a night full of the unique spirit of the disco era.
You may also want to watch:
The Crow has teamed up with the producers of the show to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets to see Thank You for the Music at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on October 27.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer this question:
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
Thank You for the Music stars an authentic live tribute to Abba and which other million-selling supergroup?
Send your answer on a postcard with your name, address and daytime phone number to The Royston Crow, Heath House, Princes Mews, Royston, Herts SG8 9RT.
The closing date for entries is October 19.