Newton Faulkner – Hand Built by Robots
COINCIDING with his appearance at the Cambridge Folk Festival, Newton Faulkner has released his much anticipated debut album Hand Built by Robots. The young singer/songwriter is tipped to be one of the new stars of 2007, with an acoustic driven sound whic
COINCIDING with his appearance at the Cambridge Folk Festival, Newton Faulkner has released his much anticipated debut album Hand Built by Robots.
The young singer/songwriter is tipped to be one of the new stars of 2007, with an acoustic driven sound which is not unlike that of Ben Harper or local heroes Ezio.
Current single Dream Catch Me has gone down a storm with critics, and is one of the strongest tracks on the album, along with favourite To The Light. Other notable songs are the bluesy She Got Time, and People Should Smile, a laid-back ballad which Jack Johnson would be proud to call his own.
Newton Faulkner certainly has a style which is pleasing to the ear, and with his reputation growing by the day there seems little doubt that many of the songs from Hand Built by Robots will be coming to a radio near you soon.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 8 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 9 Charlie and Stan slapstick homage riffs on the pair's clowning skills at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims