Helen Mirren and Lenny Henry asking questions in National Theatre at Home Quiz
- Credit: National Theatre
Dame Helen Mirren, Sir Lenny Henry and Sir Ian McKellan are among the quizmasters of a new online test of knowledge.
National Theatre at Home is this week launching a new quiz featuring stars from the world of stage and screen.
On the final Monday of each month, you can take part in a new virtual quiz directly from your home via the National Theatre’s YouTube channel and Facebook page live at 7pm.
Each quiz will include rounds of five questions on a wide variety of topics.
The first quiz on Monday, April 27 with quizmasters Dame Helen Mirren, Sir Lenny Henry, Lesley Manville, and Sir Ian McKellen will ask questions on topics including history, sport, nature, and, of course, the National Theatre.
You may also want to watch:
Rufus Norris, director and joint chief executive of the National Theatre, said “We’re pleased to be launching the National Theatre at Home Quiz featuring some familiar faces posing the tricky questions.
“I’d like to thank all the artists and creatives who have continued to support us in being able to deliver this programme for free, and also the public for tuning in every week and sharing their experiences of National Theatre at Home from right across the world.”
For more information, go to www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/at-home
- 1 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 2 Missing teen found safe and well
- 3 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 4 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 5 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 6 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 7 Amateur drama society takes online show to Welwyn Festival
- 8 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 9 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 10 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met