N-ice way to spend evening
Cambridge will once again play host to the Russian Ice Stars this Christmas as they bring their production of Snow White to the Corn Exchange. The story of the beautiful young girl pursued by her evil stepmother has been lovingly adapted into an ice balle
Cambridge will once again play host to the Russian Ice Stars this Christmas as they bring their production of Snow White to the Corn Exchange.
The story of the beautiful young girl pursued by her evil stepmother has been lovingly adapted into an ice ballet for the acclaimed Russian skaters.
The show has been produced by the Wild Rose company.
The original musical score has been provided by Italian composer Silvio Amato, who has recently worked in TV and film, and all the music will be performed by a full orchestra.
The show has been choreographed by Giuseppe Arena, the man behind this year's Winter Olympics opening ceremony.
Arena is a former member of, and teacher at, La Scala Ballet in Milan, where he worked with Rudolf Nureyev.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 7 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 8 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge
- 9 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 10 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
With the show testing the dancers' abilities, they received help with their preparations from Russian national skating team coach Igor Moskvin.
Snow White On Ice will be at the Corn Exchange from Thursday, December 14-Saturday, December 30 with shows at 2pm and 7.30pm most days. Tickets range from £12 to £23.50. Call the box office on 01223 357851.
The Crow has a family ticket (two adults and two children) to give away for the evening performance on Thursday, December 14.
All you have to do is answer the following question:
# What is the name of the company that is producing the show?
Send your answers to: Snow White competition, The Crow, Heath House, Princes Mews, Royston, Herts, SG8 9RT, by November 30.