Luna, a play for children about how to stop being afraid of the dark at Saffron Hall
- Credit: Archant
Luna, a play for children aged two to five about being brave in the dark, is at Saffron Hall on November 14 and 15, Luna (the moon) played by Tamara Saffir, is bored with being in the sky with no one to play with. It is also lonely being the only moon.
Luna, a play for children aged two to five, about being brave in the dark, is at Saffron Hall on November 14 and 15.
Luna (the moon) played by Tamara Saffir, is bored with being in the sky and having with no one to play with. It is also lonely being the only moon.
One night she sees Billy (Jack Lloyd) hiding from shadows in his bedroom walls because he is afraid of them.
They become friends and together they go on an adventure of light and dark to help him overcome his fear of the nighttime.
You may also want to watch:
With music played by Emily Atkinson, this is a family show from Theatre Hullabaloo, based on a story by Miranda Thwain.
The show is 45 minutes long, shows on Wednesday, November 14 at 1.30pm, Thursday, November 14 at 10.30am. Tickets £10 and half price for under 18s, from 0845 548 7650 or www.saffronhall.com or Tourist Information 01799 524002.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 6 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 7 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms