KT Tunstall - Drastic Fantastic
KT Tunstall s rapid rise from obscurity is enough to warm the heart on any aspiring musician. The ex-busker s debut album, Eye to the Telescope, sold more than four million copies and helped her scoop three Brit awards. Recently she s been quietly going a
KT Tunstall's rapid rise from obscurity is enough to warm the heart on any aspiring musician.
The ex-busker's debut album, Eye to the Telescope, sold more than four million copies and helped her scoop three Brit awards. Recently she's been quietly going about the business of producing her second record, Drastic Fantastic.
This is certainly a progression in style for Tunstall. The soft yet catchy lyrics remain, but the stripped down acoustic guitar of hits such as Other Side of the World has been replaced by a fuller sound - that of a musician confident in her ability.
Recent single Hold On is a natural successor to Suddenly I See, while I Don't Want You Now could be a potential hit.
You may also want to watch:
Tunstall has produced an album of likeable songs, and proved that change can be both drastic and fantastic at the same time.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 5 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?