Just Like Heaven (PG)
HUGELY predictable, but nonetheless enjoyable, romantic comedy which allows Reese Witherspoon to add another film of this genre to her already-bulging portfolio. Witherspoon plays Elizabeth, a doctor who s been working non-stop for 26 hours. Unsurprisingl
HUGELY predictable, but nonetheless enjoyable, romantic comedy which allows Reese Witherspoon to add another film of this genre to her already-bulging portfolio.
Witherspoon plays Elizabeth, a doctor who's been working non-stop for 26 hours. Unsurprisingly, she has little time for a social life and all she dreams of is a senior doctor's position.
When she finally secures the promotion, she rushes to her sister's for a blind date dinner party, but an accident on the way there leaves her in a coma.
Enter singleton David (Mark Ruffalo), a man looking for somewhere to rent when a leaflet advertising Elizabeth's apartment lands at his feet.
You may also want to watch:
He moves in, only to be confronted by the ghost of...Elizabeth! The ending can be spotted a mile off but the film is none the worse for that.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 4 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place