Just Like Heaven (PG)
HUGELY predictable, but nonetheless enjoyable, romantic comedy which allows Reese Witherspoon to add another film of this genre to her already-bulging portfolio. Witherspoon plays Elizabeth, a doctor who s been working non-stop for 26 hours. Unsurprisingl
HUGELY predictable, but nonetheless enjoyable, romantic comedy which allows Reese Witherspoon to add another film of this genre to her already-bulging portfolio.
Witherspoon plays Elizabeth, a doctor who's been working non-stop for 26 hours. Unsurprisingly, she has little time for a social life and all she dreams of is a senior doctor's position.
When she finally secures the promotion, she rushes to her sister's for a blind date dinner party, but an accident on the way there leaves her in a coma.
Enter singleton David (Mark Ruffalo), a man looking for somewhere to rent when a leaflet advertising Elizabeth's apartment lands at his feet.
You may also want to watch:
He moves in, only to be confronted by the ghost of...Elizabeth! The ending can be spotted a mile off but the film is none the worse for that.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 9 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 10 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'