Superhero-themed holiday club in Royston - just in time for half term
- Credit: Archant
Half term arrives in Herts next week, with a superhero-themed holiday club being held in Royston to help keep the kids entertained.
Junior Heroes Holiday Club will take place at Royston Methodist Church, starting on Monday, October 28, through to Friday, November 1.
There will be snacks, games, stories, songs, craft, and quizzes - all on the theme of superheroes. The leader of the sessions, which run from 9.45am to 12.30pm each day at the Queens Road venue, is John Hardwick - and he and all the other adult helpers are DBS checked. Children can come every day, or just on the days to suit the family.
The holiday club - ideal for those aged 4 to 11 - is free, but Royston Methodist Church welcome donations - with £1 per child per day the suggestion.
Friday is dressing-up day, with a family picnic lunch from 12.30pm to 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
To book visit royston-methodist.org.uk - or you can email email@example.com.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge