Superhero-themed holiday club in Royston - just in time for half term
- Credit: Archant
Half term arrives in Herts next week, with a superhero-themed holiday club being held in Royston to help keep the kids entertained.
Junior Heroes Holiday Club will take place at Royston Methodist Church, starting on Monday, October 28, through to Friday, November 1.
There will be snacks, games, stories, songs, craft, and quizzes - all on the theme of superheroes. The leader of the sessions, which run from 9.45am to 12.30pm each day at the Queens Road venue, is John Hardwick - and he and all the other adult helpers are DBS checked. Children can come every day, or just on the days to suit the family.
The holiday club - ideal for those aged 4 to 11 - is free, but Royston Methodist Church welcome donations - with £1 per child per day the suggestion.
Friday is dressing-up day, with a family picnic lunch from 12.30pm to 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
To book visit royston-methodist.org.uk - or you can email email@example.com.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 8 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start