It’s a Holly good show
The Gordon Craig Theatre will have a 1950s feel next month as the rock n roll cabaret Holly At Christmas comes to Stevenage. The show is a tribute to the music of Buddy Holly, who died in a plane crash in 1959. Despite being only 22 when he died, Holly
The Gordon Craig Theatre will have a 1950s feel next month as the rock 'n' roll cabaret Holly At Christmas comes to Stevenage.
The show is a tribute to the music of Buddy Holly, who died in a plane crash in 1959.
Despite being only 22 when he died, Holly left behind a large body of work, and the show will include hits such as Peggy Sue, That'll Be The Day, and It Doesn't Matter Anymore.
Holly At Christmas takes place at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Sunday, December 17 at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £32.50 and include a meal. For tickets and a menu, contact the box office on 08700 131 030.
You may also want to watch:
# If you are looking for a panto with a nautical feel to it, the Mumford Theatre has an adaptation of Treasure Island.
The Chaplins Pantos production, inspired by the Robert Louis Stevenson classic, features audience participation and songs plus some shivered timbers and buckled swash!
- 1 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 2 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 8 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 9 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 10 Socially-distanced festival is a welcome return to pre-pandemic good times
There will be performances at 11.30am and 3.30pm on Wednesday, December 20 and at 2.30pm and 6.30pm on Friday, December 22. Tickets cost £6.50 and are available from the box office on 0845 196 2320.