It’s a Holly good show
The Gordon Craig Theatre will have a 1950s feel next month as the rock n roll cabaret Holly At Christmas comes to Stevenage. The show is a tribute to the music of Buddy Holly, who died in a plane crash in 1959. Despite being only 22 when he died, Holly
The Gordon Craig Theatre will have a 1950s feel next month as the rock 'n' roll cabaret Holly At Christmas comes to Stevenage.
The show is a tribute to the music of Buddy Holly, who died in a plane crash in 1959.
Despite being only 22 when he died, Holly left behind a large body of work, and the show will include hits such as Peggy Sue, That'll Be The Day, and It Doesn't Matter Anymore.
Holly At Christmas takes place at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Sunday, December 17 at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £32.50 and include a meal. For tickets and a menu, contact the box office on 08700 131 030.
# If you are looking for a panto with a nautical feel to it, the Mumford Theatre has an adaptation of Treasure Island.
The Chaplins Pantos production, inspired by the Robert Louis Stevenson classic, features audience participation and songs plus some shivered timbers and buckled swash!
- 1 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 7 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 8 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
There will be performances at 11.30am and 3.30pm on Wednesday, December 20 and at 2.30pm and 6.30pm on Friday, December 22. Tickets cost £6.50 and are available from the box office on 0845 196 2320.