Hook gets revenge
CAPTAIN Hook will be coming to Buntingford next month and he s looking for trouble. The Buntingford Dramatic Society will be presenting its production of the pantomime Captain Hook s Revenge by Richard Coleman. The rib-tickling variation of the original
CAPTAIN Hook will be coming to Buntingford next month and he's looking for trouble.
The Buntingford Dramatic Society will be presenting its production of the pantomime Captain Hook's Revenge by Richard Coleman.
The rib-tickling variation of the original Peter Pan classic will be directed by Mel Powell and will include battling pirates and red Indians, a hungry crocodile, and Tonkerbell the Punk Fairy.
Producer Mary Powell said: "This is a humerous panto that the whole family can enjoy. There's jokes for the young and for the old. There will be lots of audience participation and they will get plenty of opportunities to boo Captain Hook and cheer Peter Pan."
Playing the lead roles will be David Hill as the vengeful Hook and Gill Stzrelecki as the youthful Pan.
Mary added: "Everybody involved is looking forward to the opening night and everything is going well. It promises to be a great production."
- 1 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 2 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Meldreth mental health cancer support charity appoints first patron
- 5 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 6 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 7 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 8 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- Captain Hook's Revenge will run for eight performances at Benson Hall in Buntingford. The first show will be on Saturday, February 3 and ends on Saturday, February 17.
Tickets are on sale at Global Travel, High Street, Buntingford, and cost £7.50 (adults) and £5 (children).
For more details contact Mary Powell on 01763 272555 or e-mail email@example.com