Hook gets revenge
CAPTAIN Hook will be coming to Buntingford next month and he s looking for trouble. The Buntingford Dramatic Society will be presenting its production of the pantomime Captain Hook s Revenge by Richard Coleman. The rib-tickling variation of the original
CAPTAIN Hook will be coming to Buntingford next month and he's looking for trouble.
The Buntingford Dramatic Society will be presenting its production of the pantomime Captain Hook's Revenge by Richard Coleman.
The rib-tickling variation of the original Peter Pan classic will be directed by Mel Powell and will include battling pirates and red Indians, a hungry crocodile, and Tonkerbell the Punk Fairy.
Producer Mary Powell said: "This is a humerous panto that the whole family can enjoy. There's jokes for the young and for the old. There will be lots of audience participation and they will get plenty of opportunities to boo Captain Hook and cheer Peter Pan."
You may also want to watch:
Playing the lead roles will be David Hill as the vengeful Hook and Gill Stzrelecki as the youthful Pan.
Mary added: "Everybody involved is looking forward to the opening night and everything is going well. It promises to be a great production."
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 3 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 6 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 7 Royal Ascot: ones to watch on final day
- 8 Comedy festival IS going ahead - with Covid-safe measures in place
- 9 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 10 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- Captain Hook's Revenge will run for eight performances at Benson Hall in Buntingford. The first show will be on Saturday, February 3 and ends on Saturday, February 17.
Tickets are on sale at Global Travel, High Street, Buntingford, and cost £7.50 (adults) and £5 (children).
For more details contact Mary Powell on 01763 272555 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org