Ghostly goings-on making an appearance on Royston’s calendar
- Credit: Archant
Things that go bump in the night are to the fore in Royston this week.
Due to popular demand ghost expert and author Damien O’Dell is returning to Royston Library on Thursday night for another session discussing local hauntings and his experiences with the paranormal across the UK.
Tickets are available from the library.
On Saturday, December 6, you can step down into historic Royston Cave by candlelight – pay £2.50 on the door between 11am and 1.30pm for an atmospheric experience in the landmark location.
Children must be accompanied by an adult but U16s go free.
You may also want to watch:
And later that day you can join a ghost walk around the town from 4pm.
The intrepid spook searchers will be setting off from the town railway station in Kneesworth Street on the trail of the unexplained, led by Damien O’Dell.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 3 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 4 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 5 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 6 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 7 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn
- 8 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
Tickets are £6, and also available from the library in Market Hill.