Ghostly goings-on making an appearance on Royston’s calendar
- Credit: Archant
Things that go bump in the night are to the fore in Royston this week.
Due to popular demand ghost expert and author Damien O’Dell is returning to Royston Library on Thursday night for another session discussing local hauntings and his experiences with the paranormal across the UK.
Tickets are available from the library.
On Saturday, December 6, you can step down into historic Royston Cave by candlelight – pay £2.50 on the door between 11am and 1.30pm for an atmospheric experience in the landmark location.
Children must be accompanied by an adult but U16s go free.
And later that day you can join a ghost walk around the town from 4pm.
The intrepid spook searchers will be setting off from the town railway station in Kneesworth Street on the trail of the unexplained, led by Damien O’Dell.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 3 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 4 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 5 Royston Bloomsday marks 100th anniversary of James Joyce's novel
- 6 Vehicles, greenhouse and fence 'smashed' in Royston
- 7 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Little Seedlings workshops to teach budding gardeners this summer
- 10 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge view portrait of themselves at Fitzwilliam Museum
Tickets are £6, and also available from the library in Market Hill.