Ghostly goings-on making an appearance on Royston’s calendar
- Credit: Archant
Things that go bump in the night are to the fore in Royston this week.
Due to popular demand ghost expert and author Damien O’Dell is returning to Royston Library on Thursday night for another session discussing local hauntings and his experiences with the paranormal across the UK.
Tickets are available from the library.
On Saturday, December 6, you can step down into historic Royston Cave by candlelight – pay £2.50 on the door between 11am and 1.30pm for an atmospheric experience in the landmark location.
Children must be accompanied by an adult but U16s go free.
You may also want to watch:
And later that day you can join a ghost walk around the town from 4pm.
The intrepid spook searchers will be setting off from the town railway station in Kneesworth Street on the trail of the unexplained, led by Damien O’Dell.
- 1 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 2 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 5 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 6 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 9 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 10 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
Tickets are £6, and also available from the library in Market Hill.