Getting the blues
SOULFUL rhythm n blues will be brought to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday October 23. Maximum Rhythm n Blues starring The Manfreds is back boasting some of the finest quality talent of the era ever assembled on one stage before. The tour reunite
SOULFUL rhythm 'n' blues will be brought to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday October 23.
Maximum Rhythm 'n' Blues starring The Manfreds is back boasting some of the finest quality talent of the era ever assembled on one stage before.
The tour reunites original Manfred Mann members Paul Jones, Mike D'Abo, Tom McGuinness and Mike Hugg - pioneers of the groundbreaking British rhythm 'n' blues scene.
The Manfreds will introduce all their classic hits, including Oh No, Not My Baby and Pretty Flamingo, as well as special guests Chris Farlowe and Maggie Bell.
You may also want to watch:
The concert will begin at 7.30pm. Tickets range from £15.50-£19.50.
Call the box office on 01223 357851.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 4 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 5 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford