Getting the blues
SOULFUL rhythm n blues will be brought to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday October 23. Maximum Rhythm n Blues starring The Manfreds is back boasting some of the finest quality talent of the era ever assembled on one stage before. The tour reunite
SOULFUL rhythm 'n' blues will be brought to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday October 23.
Maximum Rhythm 'n' Blues starring The Manfreds is back boasting some of the finest quality talent of the era ever assembled on one stage before.
The tour reunites original Manfred Mann members Paul Jones, Mike D'Abo, Tom McGuinness and Mike Hugg - pioneers of the groundbreaking British rhythm 'n' blues scene.
The Manfreds will introduce all their classic hits, including Oh No, Not My Baby and Pretty Flamingo, as well as special guests Chris Farlowe and Maggie Bell.
The concert will begin at 7.30pm. Tickets range from £15.50-£19.50.
Call the box office on 01223 357851.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 4 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Imperial War Museums launches first ever IWM Live event at Duxford this year