Getting the blues
SOULFUL rhythm n blues will be brought to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday October 23. Maximum Rhythm n Blues starring The Manfreds is back boasting some of the finest quality talent of the era ever assembled on one stage before. The tour reunite
SOULFUL rhythm 'n' blues will be brought to the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Monday October 23.
Maximum Rhythm 'n' Blues starring The Manfreds is back boasting some of the finest quality talent of the era ever assembled on one stage before.
The tour reunites original Manfred Mann members Paul Jones, Mike D'Abo, Tom McGuinness and Mike Hugg - pioneers of the groundbreaking British rhythm 'n' blues scene.
The Manfreds will introduce all their classic hits, including Oh No, Not My Baby and Pretty Flamingo, as well as special guests Chris Farlowe and Maggie Bell.
You may also want to watch:
The concert will begin at 7.30pm. Tickets range from £15.50-£19.50.
Call the box office on 01223 357851.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre