Get set for an Elvis experience
SUMMER is usually a quiet time for gigs, but there s still plenty going on at Letchworth s Plinston Hall. On August 3 there is a Motown and Soul Summer Disco Special at 7.30pm, with tickets costing £7. And on August 16 it s time to salute the king with A
SUMMER is usually a quiet time for gigs, but there's still plenty going on at Letchworth's Plinston Hall.
On August 3 there is a Motown and Soul Summer Disco Special at 7.30pm, with tickets costing £7.
And on August 16 it's time to salute the king with A Spectacular Homage to Elvis, featuring Paul Dowsett and the Jailhouse Cats, plus Paul Neon as Billy Fury.
The fun gets under way at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £10 in advance, and £12 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
The next day, August 17, Beach Boys Inc are at Plinston, with a music show set to capture the excitement of the swinging 60s, when the surfin' boys first hit the scene.
The show will include all the Beach Boys' classic songs, such as Good Vibrations, Barbara Ann, Surfin' USA, and Help Me Rhonda.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 7 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
The evening starts at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £12 in advance, and £14 on the door.
To book tickets for any of these events, or for further information, contact the box office on 01462 672003.