Get set for an Elvis experience
SUMMER is usually a quiet time for gigs, but there s still plenty going on at Letchworth s Plinston Hall. On August 3 there is a Motown and Soul Summer Disco Special at 7.30pm, with tickets costing £7. And on August 16 it s time to salute the king with A
SUMMER is usually a quiet time for gigs, but there's still plenty going on at Letchworth's Plinston Hall.
On August 3 there is a Motown and Soul Summer Disco Special at 7.30pm, with tickets costing £7.
And on August 16 it's time to salute the king with A Spectacular Homage to Elvis, featuring Paul Dowsett and the Jailhouse Cats, plus Paul Neon as Billy Fury.
The fun gets under way at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £10 in advance, and £12 on the door.
The next day, August 17, Beach Boys Inc are at Plinston, with a music show set to capture the excitement of the swinging 60s, when the surfin' boys first hit the scene.
The show will include all the Beach Boys' classic songs, such as Good Vibrations, Barbara Ann, Surfin' USA, and Help Me Rhonda.
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow thunderstorm warning for East of England
- 4 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 5 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 6 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 7 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 8 William and Kate unveil their first official portrait at Fitzwilliam Museum
- 9 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 10 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
The evening starts at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £12 in advance, and £14 on the door.
To book tickets for any of these events, or for further information, contact the box office on 01462 672003.