Get ready for a Spad of pantomime entertainment
LAST-minute rehearsals are under way for this year s pantomime from Letchworth-based Spads (St Paul s Amateur Dramatic Society). The group is performing Little Red Riding Hood at the Plinston Hall, Letchworth, from December 27-January 1. Group spokesman L
LAST-minute rehearsals are under way for this year's pantomime from Letchworth-based Spads (St Paul's Amateur Dramatic Society).
The group is performing Little Red Riding Hood at the Plinston Hall, Letchworth, from December 27-January 1.
Group spokesman Leri Wright described the production as "a traditional pantomime" which includes slapstick, jokes and "a lot of audience participation".
Annabel Clarke will be playing the leading role, with Cathy Warwick as the principal boy, and Peter Wright as the Dame.
You may also want to watch:
- Tickets for Little Red Riding Hood are available from the Plinston Hall box office on 01462 672003.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 4 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 5 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 10 22-year-old sentenced for criminal damage in Melbourn