Spice up Christmas with a festive cocktail
- Credit: SIX CAMBRIDGE
Spice up your Christmas with a festive cocktail or two at SIX Cambridge.
The new range of alcoholic treats is available at the bar, restaurant and brasserie, which boasts panoramic views of the city.
So if you prefer a sweet, spicy, warm or a new take on an old favourite, then these will definitely hit the spot.
The menu features five merry concoctions that can be enjoyed al fresco or indoors, including:
Cranberry Sauce Margarita (featuring tequila, brown sugar, lime, cranberry sauce, honey and frozen cranberries)
The North Pole Cocktail (featuring vodka, Kahlua, vanilla syrup and whipped cream sprinkled with hundreds and thousands and served with gingerbread cookies)
You may also want to watch:
Cranberry ST. Germain (featuring vodka, ST. Germain liqueur, cranberry juice, lime juice, sugar syrup, white sugar and frozen cranberries)
Coconut Chai Toddy (featuring rum, coconut cream, coconut sugar and a chair tea bag)
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 7 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 8 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 9 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 10 Thriplow's Baroness Boothroyd slams government vaccine strategy
Hot Apple Pie Cocktail (featuring Remy Martin, vanilla syrup, cinnamon syrup, apple cider, whipped cream and a cinnamon stick)
To ensure guests are in the Christmas spirit, SIX will also be playing a traditional mix of classic yuletide songs.
Book a table online.