Elbow stage times for Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens
- Credit: Supplied by Orbit PR
Elbow will headline the third night of this year's Heritage Live concert series at Audley End House & Gardens.
Guy Garvey's multi-platinum selling alternative rock outfit play the Essex venue on Saturday, August 13 with support from Sheffield-born songsmith Richard Hawley and pet deaths.
Expect to hear Elbow's biggest anthems, including Grounds for Divorce and One Day Like This, along with new material from their critically acclaimed 2021 album Flying Dream 1.
Organisers of the concert at the English Heritage stately home in Saffron Walden have now confirmed the stage times.
According to Heritage Live's website, car parks at Audley End open from midday and the arena gates open at 4pm.
For those wanting to know when Elbow will take to the stage so you can plan your day, here are the set times for their Heritage Live concert at Audley End.
- 4pm: Arena Gates Open
- 6.15pm: PET DEATHS
- 7.30pm: RICHARD HAWLEY
- 9pm-10.30pm: ELBOW
Times are approximate and subject to change.
- 1 Firefighters tackle large blaze in field in Guilden Morden
- 2 Let's go fly a kite as festival returns after two years
- 3 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 4 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 5 Hertfordshire 'extreme heat' amber warning as temperature set to soar
- 6 Melbourn's Dan Goodfellow hails 'extra-special' Commonwealth gold
- 7 Herts' 'league of extraordinary farmers' come together to fight field fires
- 8 9 things to do on a day trip to Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- 9 Children's kite design competition winners announced
- 10 Motorist suffers 'GBH-level injuries' in A505 Baldock hit-and-run
Bars will stay open until 11pm after Elbow's performance.