Doubling up on Disney delight
TWO of Disney s all-time greats come to life at the ADC Theatre in Cambridge this week thanks to a cast of talented youngsters. Young and old fans of the magical stories will enjoy Aladdin and The Jungle Book which will be adapted from the popular Disne
TWO of Disney's all-time greats come to life at the ADC Theatre in Cambridge this week thanks to a cast of talented youngsters.
Young and old fans of the magical stories will enjoy Aladdin and The Jungle Book which will be adapted from the popular Disney films by Fledgling Productions.
The Bare Necessities and I Wanna Be Like You are classic songs featured in the The Jungle Book which was first released 51 years ago.
Its cast of fun and playful characters such as Mowgli, Bagheera, Baloo and King Louis will be getting up to all sorts of adventures in their jungle home whilst keeping an eye out for hungry tiger Shere Khan and the sneaky snake Kaa.
You may also want to watch:
Then it's out of the Indian jungle and onto the colourful streets of Arabian city Agrabah to meet Aladdin and Jasmine.
Take a magical carpet ride with the Genie to battle the evil Jafar and find out if Princess Jasmine can ever marry street urchin Aladdin.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 5 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 6 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 10 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
The beautiful soundtrack A Whole New World and A Friend Like Me will be performed in this wonderful adaptation.
The Disney double bill will be at the ADC Theatre from January 9-12 at 7.30pm and there will also be a matinee performance at 2.30pm on January 12.
Tickets cost £6-£9 and are available from the box office on 01223 300085 or online at www.adctheatre.com