Dominic singing roots to stardom
THE charismatic Dominic Kirwan will be making a special appearance at the Gordon Craig Theatre on Wednesday May 10 for one night only. Although Dominic enjoys superstar status today with chart-topping albums and phenomenally successful concert tours, hi
THE charismatic Dominic Kirwan will be making a special appearance at the
Gordon Craig Theatre on Wednesday May 10 for one night only.
Although Dominic enjoys superstar status today with chart-topping albums and phenomenally successful concert tours, his Irish roots and early musical influences can still be seen in his live shows.
Dominic's started following his dream with regard to music when he fronted a variety of local bands including his own group, The Melody Boys.
You may also want to watch:
The band soon became popular favourites on the live circuit, catering for all tastes with their wide range of songs featuring rock, pop, rhythm & blues, Irish ballads and country songs.
After several years of performing and developing his style, Dominic was signed to one of Ireland and the UK's leading independent labels whom he felt had his interests at heart and guaranteed the total support and commitment needed to take the next step on his road to stardom.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 4 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 5 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 6 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 10 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
The first fruits of this new relationship came with the release of a 4 track EP called The Green -- Rolling Still followed by his debut Ritz album Try a Little Kindness.
Further albums followed and, now established as an artist in his own right and headlining his own tours, Dominic not only hosted his own TV series but also picked up the prestigious BBC Entertainment Media of the Year Award for Easy Listening/Country Music.
Tickets cost £16.00 and are available at the Box Office on 08700 131 030 or online at www.gordon-craig.co.uk