Delve into a girl’s deepest secrets
EVE Ensler s witty Vagina Monolgues will be staged at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Tuesday evening. Based on Ensler s Vagina Interviews with women from around the world, this collection of tales gives voice to human stories and delves into women s dee
EVE Ensler's witty Vagina Monolgues will be staged at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Tuesday evening.
Based on Ensler's Vagina Interviews with women from around the world, this collection of tales gives voice to human stories and delves into women's deepest secrets.
Described as poignant, funny, and outrageous, womenincluding Sharon Osbourne, Rula Lenska, and Jenny Eclair have taken part in the production.
The show has staged multiple productions in more than 25 countries, and is now a global phenomenon.
The production starts at 7.30pm.
For tickets which range from £19-£21 call the box office on 01223 357851.
- 1 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 2 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 3 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 6 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 7 Melbourn Village College ready for Hastings battle in quarter-finals of national cup
- 8 Cambridge Literary Festival is back with first names announced for spring 2022 showpiece
- 9 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
- 10 Royston drama group CADS announces winner of 2022 Fred Sillence Award
# The Vagina Monologues have been translated into over 45 languages.
# The show inspired her to create V-Day, a global movement to stop violence against women and girls.
# Ensler interviewed more than 200 women for the Vagina Monologues.
# The show was nominated for the 2002 Olivier Award for Best Entertainment.