Basstonbury 2021: Festival crowds enjoy soul tunes, live music and obstacle course
- Credit: Karyn Haddon
Who needs Glastonbury when we have Basstonbury?!
The 2021 event, in aid of Bassingbourn Charities, kicked off on Saturday with the Soul Groove Radio Picnic which had everyone up and dancing to some familiar soul tunes.
Sunday's Family Festival saw performances from Molly Ames, Coast, Lauren, Splinters Rest, and Wolf Pack.
An event spokesperson said: "It was great to hear the Soul Groove Radio DJs at the Field of Dreams and see everyone enjoying themselves, after a hard 18 months.
"On Sunday, despite the cold northerly wind, people wrapped up to listen to some amazing live music.
You may also want to watch:
"The weather didn’t stop children having a go on the obstacle course, even at risk of falling into the water.
"People got ready in the glitter bar and posing in the photo booth, before taking to the dance floor.
"Bassingbourn Charities want to say a massive thank you to everyone who came out to support this year’s Basstonbury."
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 9 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre