Classic vehicles set for show
ORGANISERS are expecting a record turn out as classic cars of all shapes and sizes will be driving into Bunting-ford on Saturday And there are likely to be a few surprises, too. The classic car show will take over the High Street for the annual event whi
ORGANISERS are expecting a record turn out as classic cars of all shapes and sizes will be driving into Bunting-ford on Saturday
And there are likely to be a few surprises, too.
The classic car show will take over the High Street for the annual event which will see more than 100 vehicles from E-type Jaguars to modern sports cars on display.
Tractors and military vehicles have appeared at previous shows as well as an Aston Martin DB9 driven by a Pierce Brosnan lookalike - and this year's show promises the same vibrant mix of motors.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a number of light-hearted competitions voted for by the public.
Crowds will be entertained by the Keith Parker Band and blues music from John Crampton.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 4 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 5 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 8 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 9 Hallmark Trophy decided in close-run contest at Heydon Grange Golf Club
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
- The classic car show will run from 11am-4pm and programmes are available from J Oliver Radley Options and English Grocer in the High Street.