Classic vehicles set for show
ORGANISERS are expecting a record turn out as classic cars of all shapes and sizes will be driving into Bunting-ford on Saturday And there are likely to be a few surprises, too. The classic car show will take over the High Street for the annual event whi
ORGANISERS are expecting a record turn out as classic cars of all shapes and sizes will be driving into Bunting-ford on Saturday
And there are likely to be a few surprises, too.
The classic car show will take over the High Street for the annual event which will see more than 100 vehicles from E-type Jaguars to modern sports cars on display.
Tractors and military vehicles have appeared at previous shows as well as an Aston Martin DB9 driven by a Pierce Brosnan lookalike - and this year's show promises the same vibrant mix of motors.
There will be a number of light-hearted competitions voted for by the public.
Crowds will be entertained by the Keith Parker Band and blues music from John Crampton.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 3 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 4 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 5 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 6 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 7 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 8 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 9 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 10 Citizens Advice: Your rights should anything get lost or delayed in the post
- The classic car show will run from 11am-4pm and programmes are available from J Oliver Radley Options and English Grocer in the High Street.