Classic vehicles set for show
ORGANISERS are expecting a record turn out as classic cars of all shapes and sizes will be driving into Bunting-ford on Saturday And there are likely to be a few surprises, too. The classic car show will take over the High Street for the annual event whi
ORGANISERS are expecting a record turn out as classic cars of all shapes and sizes will be driving into Bunting-ford on Saturday
And there are likely to be a few surprises, too.
The classic car show will take over the High Street for the annual event which will see more than 100 vehicles from E-type Jaguars to modern sports cars on display.
Tractors and military vehicles have appeared at previous shows as well as an Aston Martin DB9 driven by a Pierce Brosnan lookalike - and this year's show promises the same vibrant mix of motors.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a number of light-hearted competitions voted for by the public.
Crowds will be entertained by the Keith Parker Band and blues music from John Crampton.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 7 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 8 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 9 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 10 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- The classic car show will run from 11am-4pm and programmes are available from J Oliver Radley Options and English Grocer in the High Street.