Extra Car Park Panto date added for IWM Duxford
- Credit: Ian Tilton
Car Park Panto will be driving into IWM Duxford for two days this Christmas.
After the creators of Horrible Histories initially announced their return to the Imperial War Museums site in Cambridgeshire on Saturday, December 18 with Horrible Christmas, the festive treat will now also take place the following day.
There will be drive-in performances on both dates at 2pm and 5pm.
The Sunday, December 19 performances were due to take place at London Stansted Airport but the venue has changed. They will now take place at IWM Duxford.
The much-loved Horrible Histories team will present its alternative festive panto with songs, jokes and silly shenanigans suitable for all ages.
Horrible Christmas allows families to enter into the festive spirit in a totally safe, socially distanced manner, from the comfort and convenience of their own car.
Just drive in, park up, watch the show and drive home.
There are limited tickets for each show. Visit www.carparkparty.com for more details and to book tickets for the Christmas tour.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 3 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 4 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 8 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 9 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued