Rory Bremner and Jan Ravens will be at Cambridge Arts Theatre on Sunday, February 3
- Credit: Archant
Rory Bremner and Jan Ravens will be at Cambridge Arts Theatre for a one night show on Sunday, February 3.
She’s Merkel To His Trump. He’s Boris to her Theresa. Featuring personalities from Nigel Farage to Joanna Lumley, Diane Abbott to Fiona Bruce, There will be over 30 characters in the line-up for the price of two.
Rory Bremner is Britain’s best-known satrical impressionist. His show Bremner, Bird and Fortune on Channel 4, ran from 1992 to 2010 and won three back-to-back BAFTA awards.
Since then, Rory has appeared in Relative Values by Noel Coward in London’s West End and translated plays and operas by Kurt Weill, Bertolt Brecht, Bizet and Offenbach.
Jan Ravens began with Cambridge Footlights Club, while studying at Homerton College. She was the club’s first female president and worked in Spitting Image and Radio 4’s Dead Ringers.
You may also want to watch:
Show 7.45. Tickets, £20-£30 from 01223 503333 or www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 5 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 8 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
- 9 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 10 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?