Rory Bremner and Jan Ravens will be at Cambridge Arts Theatre on Sunday, February 3
- Credit: Archant
Rory Bremner and Jan Ravens will be at Cambridge Arts Theatre for a one night show on Sunday, February 3.
She’s Merkel To His Trump. He’s Boris to her Theresa. Featuring personalities from Nigel Farage to Joanna Lumley, Diane Abbott to Fiona Bruce, There will be over 30 characters in the line-up for the price of two.
Rory Bremner is Britain’s best-known satrical impressionist. His show Bremner, Bird and Fortune on Channel 4, ran from 1992 to 2010 and won three back-to-back BAFTA awards.
Since then, Rory has appeared in Relative Values by Noel Coward in London’s West End and translated plays and operas by Kurt Weill, Bertolt Brecht, Bizet and Offenbach.
Jan Ravens began with Cambridge Footlights Club, while studying at Homerton College. She was the club’s first female president and worked in Spitting Image and Radio 4’s Dead Ringers.
You may also want to watch:
Show 7.45. Tickets, £20-£30 from 01223 503333 or www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 7 Council leader calls for 'kind and courteous' queuing for fuel
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images