Blade Runner: The Final Cut
THERE are cult movies – and then again there are cult movies. Ridley Scott s Blade Runner is obviously an iconic movie and one which has taken him 25 years to piece together in this version. And it was certainly worthwhile. As a piece of cinema inspiratio
THERE are cult movies - and then again there are cult movies.
Ridley Scott's Blade Runner is obviously an iconic movie and one which has taken him 25 years to piece together in this version.
And it was certainly worthwhile.
As a piece of cinema inspiration it was years ahead of the rest and now as cinema history it was a worthwhile project.
The work has been re-mastered and re-stored, but remains the leading example of the time of so many talented and creative people working in one studio on the one project.
The story remains the same, obviously.
- 1 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 4 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 5 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 6 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 7 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
- 8 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 9 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 10 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
Harrison Ford is our hero on the trail of illegal cloned humans with the action set against a city scene which was, simply, years ahead of its time.
Ridley Scott's re-cutting and re-editing has certainly been worthwhile.