Blade Runner: The Final Cut
THERE are cult movies – and then again there are cult movies. Ridley Scott s Blade Runner is obviously an iconic movie and one which has taken him 25 years to piece together in this version. And it was certainly worthwhile. As a piece of cinema inspiratio
THERE are cult movies - and then again there are cult movies.
Ridley Scott's Blade Runner is obviously an iconic movie and one which has taken him 25 years to piece together in this version.
And it was certainly worthwhile.
As a piece of cinema inspiration it was years ahead of the rest and now as cinema history it was a worthwhile project.
You may also want to watch:
The work has been re-mastered and re-stored, but remains the leading example of the time of so many talented and creative people working in one studio on the one project.
The story remains the same, obviously.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
Harrison Ford is our hero on the trail of illegal cloned humans with the action set against a city scene which was, simply, years ahead of its time.
Ridley Scott's re-cutting and re-editing has certainly been worthwhile.