Blade Runner: The Final Cut
THERE are cult movies – and then again there are cult movies. Ridley Scott s Blade Runner is obviously an iconic movie and one which has taken him 25 years to piece together in this version. And it was certainly worthwhile. As a piece of cinema inspiratio
THERE are cult movies - and then again there are cult movies.
Ridley Scott's Blade Runner is obviously an iconic movie and one which has taken him 25 years to piece together in this version.
And it was certainly worthwhile.
As a piece of cinema inspiration it was years ahead of the rest and now as cinema history it was a worthwhile project.
You may also want to watch:
The work has been re-mastered and re-stored, but remains the leading example of the time of so many talented and creative people working in one studio on the one project.
The story remains the same, obviously.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 6 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
Harrison Ford is our hero on the trail of illegal cloned humans with the action set against a city scene which was, simply, years ahead of its time.
Ridley Scott's re-cutting and re-editing has certainly been worthwhile.