Beverley is really on song
Leaving the Cambridge Corn Exchange after seeing one of the UK s leading soul artists I was asked what I thought of this latest performance. I can honestly say I was speechless. I d never been a huge Beverley Knight fan, but the 34-year old from Wolverham
Leaving the Cambridge Corn Exchange after seeing one of the UK's leading soul artists I was asked what I thought of this latest performance.
I can honestly say I was speechless.
I'd never been a huge Beverley Knight fan, but the 34-year old from Wolverhampton now has me and many others hooked.
From the moment she steps on to the stage, Beverley has the audience captured.
You may also want to watch:
She has an amazing energy that few artists seem to boast, and I really believed that she was loving every minute of the performance with the fans.
Jumping around the stage and involving the audience, Beverley also had an excellent rapport with the musicians and backing singers.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 5 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 9 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 10 Sign up to village duathlon and raise funds for Home-Start
With an amazingly powerful and soulful voice, Beverley belted out every track with such passion.
The change in mood throughout the performance kept the audience entranced.
Sista Sista and Gold were touching and I noticed more than one grown man - sitting next to me - with a tear in his eye.
The next minute fans on the balcony were being asked to sit down as they dance like fools to Made It Back and Ain't That a Lot of Love.
With 12 years in the industry Beverley was awarded an MBE this year for her services to music and it's not hard to see why.
She has won 3 Mobo awards and received Mercury and Brit nominations.
This lady's voice is truly amazing, with not a single flaw. She really owns every track.
And any girl that can jump around a stage for more than an hour in six-inch heels gets my vote!