Battle Lines are drawn as Grant launches EP at Shepreth pub party
- Credit: Archant
Cambridge-based singer-songwriter Grant Tuffs will be releasing a debut six-track EP on Friday – and you can get a sneak preview of what’s on offer.
On the eve of Battle Lines hitting the market, he’ll be playing some of the songs at The Plough in Shepreth on Thursday night.
He’ll be at the High Street pub from 8pm with support from Jess Lambert and Rob Eaton.
Grant has been playing live since he was 16 and has a wealth of band, record company and live experience but has now decided to strike out on his own.
The six-track selection balances tender love songs with harder-edged material which showcase his versatility and distinctive style.
You may also want to watch:
Jess is one step ahead when it comes to solo releases – her debut EP came out earlier this year, and her output ranges from slinky folk to belting blues backed up by a confident stage persona built up during extensive live experience since she first got up in front of an audience at the age of 16.
Rob, from Letchworth, is a self-taught guitarist with a background in blues bands who has also recently started performing as a solo artist.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 7 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
His set list includes original blues, folk and soul-influenced material as well as some carefully chosen covers.