BalletBoyz are coming to town
- Credit: Archant
ANYONE who thinks ballet is just for girls would be well advised to get along to a new show coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
Because pink tutus will be in short supply when the fabulous BalletBoyz take to the stage at the city venue.
The all-male company are well-know for their innovative approach to ballet, and their latest show, The Talent 2013, features 10 young dancers keen to make their mark.
BalletBoyz is led by former Royal Ballet lead dancers Michael Nunn and William Trevitt. They aim to thrill audiences and critics with their distinctive style, fusing spectacular dance – both energetic and graceful – with stunning music and film.
The Talent 2013 sees two stunning new dances being premiered. These have been written by internationally celebrated choreographers Russell Maliphant and Liam Scarlett.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to take a look for yourself, BalletBoyz will be performing at the Cambridge Arts Theatre from Thursday, March 21-Saturday March 23. Shows start at 7.45pm, and there will be a free post-show talk by the company after the Friday performance. Ticket prices range from £15-£25, for more details or to book call the box office on 01223 503333 or log on to www.cambridgeartstheatre.com
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 9 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony