Audioslave – Revelations
Released September 4 When Zack de la Rocha left Rage Against the Machine, many thought the band s remaining members were on a one-way journey to the where are they now? file. The same might have been said about Soundgarden s Chris Cornell, but the two
Released September 4
When Zack de la Rocha left Rage Against the Machine, many thought the band's remaining members were on a one-way journey to the 'where are they now?' file. The same might have been said about Soundgarden's Chris Cornell, but the two got together to form Audioslave.
Now the band's third release is being spoken of as the most highly-anticipated rock album of the year - the sound rocks harder than ever before but the band have added an entirely new groove to their music.
The 12-track album includes singles Original Fire and Wide Awake, written about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, perhaps signalling a return to overtly political work of Rage Against the Machine.
You may also want to watch:
A short film is included by Danny Clinch that includes interviews with all of the band's members and performance footage.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 5 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?