Audioslave – Revelations
Released September 4 When Zack de la Rocha left Rage Against the Machine, many thought the band s remaining members were on a one-way journey to the where are they now? file. The same might have been said about Soundgarden s Chris Cornell, but the two
Released September 4
When Zack de la Rocha left Rage Against the Machine, many thought the band's remaining members were on a one-way journey to the 'where are they now?' file. The same might have been said about Soundgarden's Chris Cornell, but the two got together to form Audioslave.
Now the band's third release is being spoken of as the most highly-anticipated rock album of the year - the sound rocks harder than ever before but the band have added an entirely new groove to their music.
The 12-track album includes singles Original Fire and Wide Awake, written about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, perhaps signalling a return to overtly political work of Rage Against the Machine.
A short film is included by Danny Clinch that includes interviews with all of the band's members and performance footage.
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 3 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 10 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner