Mod rock classics will have audiences jamming at Plinston Hall in Letchworth tomorrow (Friday) night. Tribute band The Jamm will pay homage to the mod revival band that flung Paul Weller to solo success. The Jamm have the experience of more than 2000 show
Mod rock classics will have audiences jamming at Plinston Hall in Letchworth tomorrow (Friday) night.
Tribute band The Jamm will pay homage to the mod revival band that flung Paul Weller to solo success.
The Jamm have the experience of more than 2000 shows, having delighted fans of the original Jam since 1997.
John Southorn will take to the stage as Paul, Ray Begg as Bruce, and Richard Reid will take on the role of Rick.
You may also want to watch:
The tribute show will be taking fans back to the days when The Jam ruled the charts with hits such as That's Entertainment and Going Underground.
The Jam had 18 straight top 40 singles in the UK including four number one hits.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 4 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 5 Raise the roof! Church lead replaced two years on from theft
- 6 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 7 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 8 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 9 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 10 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
Packed with more than 30 songs, the show promises a high energy performance.
For more information on The Jamm visit www.thejamm.com
Doors open at 7.30pm and there will be a licensed bar.
Tickets cost £12 and are available by calling 01462 672003 or visit the website www.plinstonlive.com