Mod rock classics will have audiences jamming at Plinston Hall in Letchworth tomorrow (Friday) night. Tribute band The Jamm will pay homage to the mod revival band that flung Paul Weller to solo success. The Jamm have the experience of more than 2000 show
Mod rock classics will have audiences jamming at Plinston Hall in Letchworth tomorrow (Friday) night.
Tribute band The Jamm will pay homage to the mod revival band that flung Paul Weller to solo success.
The Jamm have the experience of more than 2000 shows, having delighted fans of the original Jam since 1997.
John Southorn will take to the stage as Paul, Ray Begg as Bruce, and Richard Reid will take on the role of Rick.
You may also want to watch:
The tribute show will be taking fans back to the days when The Jam ruled the charts with hits such as That's Entertainment and Going Underground.
The Jam had 18 straight top 40 singles in the UK including four number one hits.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 8 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Strictly Come Dancing champion to Dial M for Murder in Cambridge
Packed with more than 30 songs, the show promises a high energy performance.
For more information on The Jamm visit www.thejamm.com
Doors open at 7.30pm and there will be a licensed bar.
Tickets cost £12 and are available by calling 01462 672003 or visit the website www.plinstonlive.com