Mod rock classics will have audiences jamming at Plinston Hall in Letchworth tomorrow (Friday) night. Tribute band The Jamm will pay homage to the mod revival band that flung Paul Weller to solo success. The Jamm have the experience of more than 2000 show
Mod rock classics will have audiences jamming at Plinston Hall in Letchworth tomorrow (Friday) night.
Tribute band The Jamm will pay homage to the mod revival band that flung Paul Weller to solo success.
The Jamm have the experience of more than 2000 shows, having delighted fans of the original Jam since 1997.
John Southorn will take to the stage as Paul, Ray Begg as Bruce, and Richard Reid will take on the role of Rick.
The tribute show will be taking fans back to the days when The Jam ruled the charts with hits such as That's Entertainment and Going Underground.
The Jam had 18 straight top 40 singles in the UK including four number one hits.
- 1 Let's go fly a kite as festival returns after two years
- 2 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 3 MP hosts gathering for Ukrainian refugees
- 4 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 5 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 6 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 7 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 8 20 Ukrainian medical students begin placements at Addenbrooke’s
- 9 Hertfordshire 'extreme heat' amber warning as temperature set to soar
- 10 Meet Hertfordshire's Birmingham 2022 medal winners
Packed with more than 30 songs, the show promises a high energy performance.
For more information on The Jamm visit www.thejamm.com
Doors open at 7.30pm and there will be a licensed bar.
Tickets cost £12 and are available by calling 01462 672003 or visit the website www.plinstonlive.com