Young Tigers roar on
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club. Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition. Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nath
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club.
Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition.
Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nathan LeMay second.
Morgan Hagger was third, while James Wright was promoted to Division Two with a cut of four.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two Josh Hebditch came third to get a cut of three and promotion to Division One, with James Meecham second.
Luke Hebditch was crowned division winner and a cut of seven, which also secured promotion to Division One.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 4 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 5 Agricultural expert 'over the moon' with MBE
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Could you help preserve ponds in Reed?
- 10 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
Harry Winstanley won the Division One medal, ahead of Conner Little and Charles Duke.
Alex Huth and Conor Masters won the nearest the pin competition.
Kingsway's professional Mark Sturgess said: "The golf was outstanding and their ability is improving every week."
n For more information contact The Tiger Club at Kingsway Golf Club on 01763 262727 or visit www.thetigerclub.com