Young Tigers roar on
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club. Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition. Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nath
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club.
Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition.
Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nathan LeMay second.
Morgan Hagger was third, while James Wright was promoted to Division Two with a cut of four.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two Josh Hebditch came third to get a cut of three and promotion to Division One, with James Meecham second.
Luke Hebditch was crowned division winner and a cut of seven, which also secured promotion to Division One.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 This Hound could run and and run... Sherlock Holmes play was 'a fun evening'
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
Harry Winstanley won the Division One medal, ahead of Conner Little and Charles Duke.
Alex Huth and Conor Masters won the nearest the pin competition.
Kingsway's professional Mark Sturgess said: "The golf was outstanding and their ability is improving every week."
n For more information contact The Tiger Club at Kingsway Golf Club on 01763 262727 or visit www.thetigerclub.com