Young Tigers roar on
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club. Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition. Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nath
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club.
Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition.
Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nathan LeMay second.
Morgan Hagger was third, while James Wright was promoted to Division Two with a cut of four.
In Division Two Josh Hebditch came third to get a cut of three and promotion to Division One, with James Meecham second.
Luke Hebditch was crowned division winner and a cut of seven, which also secured promotion to Division One.
- 1 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 2 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 3 Let's go fly a kite as festival returns after two years
- 4 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 5 MP hosts gathering for Ukrainian refugees
- 6 One of a kind Second World War aircraft to fly in historic flypast at IWM Duxford’s Battle of Britain Air Show 2022
- 7 Firefighters tackle large blaze in field in Guilden Morden
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Hertfordshire 'extreme heat' amber warning as temperature set to soar
- 10 20 Ukrainian medical students begin placements at Addenbrooke’s
Harry Winstanley won the Division One medal, ahead of Conner Little and Charles Duke.
Alex Huth and Conor Masters won the nearest the pin competition.
Kingsway's professional Mark Sturgess said: "The golf was outstanding and their ability is improving every week."
n For more information contact The Tiger Club at Kingsway Golf Club on 01763 262727 or visit www.thetigerclub.com