Young Tigers roar on
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club. Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition. Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nath
THE Tiger Club held a monthly medal at Kingsway Golf Club.
Many of the young Tigers saw their handicaps reduced, with newcomer Ross Donaldson impressing by scoring 33 in his first medal competition.
Gregor Ferrie won the Division Three medal, with Nathan LeMay second.
Morgan Hagger was third, while James Wright was promoted to Division Two with a cut of four.
In Division Two Josh Hebditch came third to get a cut of three and promotion to Division One, with James Meecham second.
Luke Hebditch was crowned division winner and a cut of seven, which also secured promotion to Division One.
- 1 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 2 Man sentenced for handling stolen goods - including designer watch, clothes and laptop
- 3 Drug dealer jailed after being found with heroin and crack cocaine
- 4 Goalkeeper with incurable brain tumour overwhelmed by fundraiser response
- 5 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 6 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 7 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 8 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 9 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 10 Ian Stewart murder trial: Diane 'suffered lack of oxygen for up to an hour'
Harry Winstanley won the Division One medal, ahead of Conner Little and Charles Duke.
Alex Huth and Conor Masters won the nearest the pin competition.
Kingsway's professional Mark Sturgess said: "The golf was outstanding and their ability is improving every week."
n For more information contact The Tiger Club at Kingsway Golf Club on 01763 262727 or visit www.thetigerclub.com