Wilkinson joins Royston's ranks
ROYSTON Town have completed their second signing in the space of a week with a move for Welwyn Garden City utility player Bradley Wilkinson. Crows boss Paul Attfield made his move after Wilkinson impressed at Garden Walk in City s 8-0 reverse thrashing tw
ROYSTON Town have completed their second signing in the space of a week with a move for Welwyn Garden City utility player Bradley Wilkinson.
Crows boss Paul Attfield made his move after Wilkinson impressed at Garden Walk in City's 8-0 reverse thrashing two weeks ago.
Wilkinson, who can play in a number of forward attacking roles, joins new defensive addition Ben Stocker who was formerly captain of Biggleswade United.
Attfield said: "We have been a bit stretched defensively with some prolonged injuries and with a very tough and hefty schedule prior to Christmas I do not want to leave ourselves short in any area.
You may also want to watch:
"We have started the season well and got good results sometimes with a depleted squad so that is very positive.
"When everyone is fit we now have healthy competition for every position on the pitch and that will push the players to maintain good personnel performances.
- 1 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 2 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 3 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 4 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 5 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 6 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 7 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
"I am happy with two very good quality signings and both will fit in nicely to our playing ethics.