Wilkinson joins Royston's ranks
ROYSTON Town have completed their second signing in the space of a week with a move for Welwyn Garden City utility player Bradley Wilkinson. Crows boss Paul Attfield made his move after Wilkinson impressed at Garden Walk in City s 8-0 reverse thrashing tw
ROYSTON Town have completed their second signing in the space of a week with a move for Welwyn Garden City utility player Bradley Wilkinson.
Crows boss Paul Attfield made his move after Wilkinson impressed at Garden Walk in City's 8-0 reverse thrashing two weeks ago.
Wilkinson, who can play in a number of forward attacking roles, joins new defensive addition Ben Stocker who was formerly captain of Biggleswade United.
Attfield said: "We have been a bit stretched defensively with some prolonged injuries and with a very tough and hefty schedule prior to Christmas I do not want to leave ourselves short in any area.
"We have started the season well and got good results sometimes with a depleted squad so that is very positive.
"When everyone is fit we now have healthy competition for every position on the pitch and that will push the players to maintain good personnel performances.
- 1 Citizens Advice: Getting your budget back on track
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 Herts, camera, action! Turning film fantasy into reality with new screen tourism development programme
- 5 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 8 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 9 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 10 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
"I am happy with two very good quality signings and both will fit in nicely to our playing ethics.