Waller wades in with biggest weight
ROYSTON and District Angling Club s Officers Match was fished at Clavering in conjunction with Rugby Cement. The top weight went to Steve Waller of Rugby with 83 lbs 7 oz. In second was Steve Speed of Rugby with 76 lbs 12 oz while Ian Palmer, also of Rug
ROYSTON and District Angling Club's Officers' Match was fished at Clavering in conjunction with Rugby Cement.
The top weight went to Steve Waller of Rugby with 83 lbs 7 oz.
In second was Steve Speed of Rugby with 76 lbs 12 oz while Ian Palmer, also of Rugby, was third with a weight of 64 lbs 11 oz.
Fourth was Dave Gay, also of Rugby, with 56 lbs 4 oz while in fifth was Andrea Wright, Royston, who weighed in 53 lbs 11 oz and won the Officers' Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Kelvin Stanford was runner-up with 50 lbs 14 oz.
The Third PC Match will be fished at Magpie Lake, Waterbeach, on Sunday October 18.
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 3 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 4 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
Anyone wishing to fish, please ring Mick Rivers on (01223) 870189.