Waller wades in with biggest weight
ROYSTON and District Angling Club s Officers Match was fished at Clavering in conjunction with Rugby Cement. The top weight went to Steve Waller of Rugby with 83 lbs 7 oz. In second was Steve Speed of Rugby with 76 lbs 12 oz while Ian Palmer, also of Rug
ROYSTON and District Angling Club's Officers' Match was fished at Clavering in conjunction with Rugby Cement.
The top weight went to Steve Waller of Rugby with 83 lbs 7 oz.
In second was Steve Speed of Rugby with 76 lbs 12 oz while Ian Palmer, also of Rugby, was third with a weight of 64 lbs 11 oz.
Fourth was Dave Gay, also of Rugby, with 56 lbs 4 oz while in fifth was Andrea Wright, Royston, who weighed in 53 lbs 11 oz and won the Officers' Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Kelvin Stanford was runner-up with 50 lbs 14 oz.
The Third PC Match will be fished at Magpie Lake, Waterbeach, on Sunday October 18.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 6 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 7 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 8 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 9 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 10 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
Anyone wishing to fish, please ring Mick Rivers on (01223) 870189.