Val wins Mercedes qualifier
VAL Squires won Royston Golf Club s Ladies Mercedes Qualifer. She saw off runner-up Sandra Williams and Joan Buckerfield who finished third on countback. Ian Osler won the men s monthly Sunday medal for May, with his net 67 edging out Keith Cridland, who
VAL Squires won Royston Golf Club's Ladies Mercedes Qualifer.
She saw off runner-up Sandra Williams and Joan Buckerfield who finished third on countback.
Ian Osler won the men's monthly Sunday medal for May, with his net 67 edging out Keith Cridland, who finished with a net 68.
Cridland finished ahead of Chris Little on countback to claim the runner-up spot.
Seniors captain Ed Collins came back from his recent slump with a handicap-reducing score of 41 points off 11 to claim the midweek monthly stableford.
Collins beat Jim Bauckham, who finished second with 38 points.
- 1 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 2 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 3 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 4 MPs respond to lockdown drinks party scandal
- 5 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure
- 6 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 7 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Fire crews tackle M11 car blaze
- 9 Missing woman from Royston found
- 10 Partygate is a kick in the teeth for South Cambs residents, says Lib Dem candidate
Kathleen Caunce secured a victory in the May ladies combined medal, with her net 68 beating Judith Osler's net 71 and Libby Toby's net 73.
The seniors continued theur run of good form with a halved match at Ely, but crashed to their first defeat of the season at Brampton Park.