Val wins Mercedes qualifier
VAL Squires won Royston Golf Club s Ladies Mercedes Qualifer. She saw off runner-up Sandra Williams and Joan Buckerfield who finished third on countback. Ian Osler won the men s monthly Sunday medal for May, with his net 67 edging out Keith Cridland, who
VAL Squires won Royston Golf Club's Ladies Mercedes Qualifer.
She saw off runner-up Sandra Williams and Joan Buckerfield who finished third on countback.
Ian Osler won the men's monthly Sunday medal for May, with his net 67 edging out Keith Cridland, who finished with a net 68.
Cridland finished ahead of Chris Little on countback to claim the runner-up spot.
You may also want to watch:
Seniors captain Ed Collins came back from his recent slump with a handicap-reducing score of 41 points off 11 to claim the midweek monthly stableford.
Collins beat Jim Bauckham, who finished second with 38 points.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 6 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 7 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 10 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
Kathleen Caunce secured a victory in the May ladies combined medal, with her net 68 beating Judith Osler's net 71 and Libby Toby's net 73.
The seniors continued theur run of good form with a halved match at Ely, but crashed to their first defeat of the season at Brampton Park.